Now that our journey into the 21st century is well under way, it’s a perfect time to look back at the imagery that’s defined us over the last hundred years. Images came to us differently back in the day – colorful lithographed posters and printed images instead of digital displays, and the best of the previous century’s art still thrills us with a nostalgic buzz.
With that in mind, Flickback Media is pleased to present XXth Century Classics, a line of greeting cards drawn from the finest graphics of the 20th Century and handpicked from a more innocent time. Each card is presented with an added edgy twist that will make you smile, laugh, and occasionally even blush.
With their nostalgic value and timeless feel, the right XXth Century Classics card is sure to fit every occasion with messages ranging from comical to sentimental. This is a mixed pack of six (6) different cards each measuring 5″ x 7″, each with its own envelope included. The package of six comes wrapped in a clear plastic sleeve.
Inside messages read:
– 20100 – Outside: “Happy Birthday” Inside: “To a Way Cool Kitty”
– 20131 – Outside: “Some People Have Cats And Go On To Lead Normal Lives.” (Blank Inside)
– 20135 – Outside: “Kittens can happen to anyone.” (Blank Inside)
– 20165 – Outside: “In Ancient Egypt cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten.” (Blank Inside)
– 20219 – Outside: “You Can’t Always Get What You Want.” Inside: “But You Have My Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday”
– 20221 – Outside: “Happy Birthday Pussycat” Inside: “You’ve Really Held it Together!”
5″ x 7″ Cards on Acid-Free Paper
Pack of Six Greeting Cards
All Cards Feature Vintage Artwork